We’re looking for a cheerful, self-motivated and qualified gardener to join our friendly team.
This is the perfect job for you if you:
- Are a hard-working person who is happy working outside, whatever the weather
- Have excellent time-keeping skills and are reliable. We don’t like letting our clients down.
- Are polite and able to communicate effectively with clients and work colleagues.
- Have a good knowledge of plants and weeds, know what needs doing and when in the garden and get a buzz from a beautifully weeded flower bed!
- Have a full, clean UK driving licence
- Like dogs – several clients have friendly dogs who come out in the garden with us.
- Are cheerful!
On a typical day you will arrive at 7.45am in South Tonbridge. Having checked the schedule and the van you head off with your partner for the day ready to start work in your first garden between 8.00 and 8.15am.
The day is pretty full-on visiting about 3 or 4 very varied gardens with lots of weeding (by hand), planting, mowing and pruning to be done. Whatever is needed to keep our clients’ gardens looking fabulous.
Between 4.00 and 4.30pm (an hour earlier in Winter) you finish in your last garden and head back to South Tonbridge. Having given the van a tidy you are finished for the day by about 4.30/4.45pm
This is a permanent and salaried position, so you always know how much you will be paid each month, with all tools provided and a company van to use whilst out on the job.
To apply please email your CV to Andrea at email@example.com, putting VACANCY in the subject line and giving ONE reason why we should choose you